The DI Assist will be responsible for assisting Colorists and Finishing Artists in episodic television and major and indie feature projects from ingestion through to final picture delivery. This specialist will work closely with the entire picture team (colorists, finishing artists, producers, engineering, etc) to customize and adjust workflows to deliver accurate work within strict deadlines. This position can lead to a Finishing Editor position if you are the correct candidate!
• Render and create Deliverables from Color and Edit sessions
• Prep color sessions (DaVinci Resolve)
• ‘Notch’ conform / Source conform for color sessions
• Work with Post Management to assess and develop workflows
• Coordinate assets w/ Data I/O
• QC Final Deliverables
• Digital Cinema mastering
Qualifications & Skills Required:
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience in picture post production – preferably some picture assisting, and finishing/conform
• Proficiency with DaVinci Resolve, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere
• OSD / EXD knowledge
• DCP Mastering / DKDM, KDM management
• QT codecs
• Strong eye for Quality Control
• Strong general communication skills
• Punctual and highly detail oriented
• Critical thinking and the ability to multitask and prioritize
• Self-motivated / Ambitious
• Willingness to learn and explore new tools (software / hardware)
• Understanding of digital cinema and production practices, techniques and terminology including various CODECs, DCP, SAN, LTO, Dailies etc. preferred. Goldcrest Post is a fast paced, deadline-driven and team-based environment.
Goldcrest offers industry competitive salary and benefits packages. Goldcrest is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply to: email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.